[Radiance-general] BRDF material description

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 16:55:55 CEST 2006

Hello Ilya,

I don't have a very fast network connection, and can't remember
exactly what parameters are given in Ngan et al's supplement.  You
basically have to ignore the color of the specular component for the
plastic and metal materials, which use the Ward-Duer reflection
model.  Is that what's worrying you?

-Greg