[Radiance-general] Acad2004 Exporters?

Mark de la Fuente MdelaFuente at wmtao.com
Fri Sep 15 16:25:02 CEST 2006

Jack,

Actually, I have not tried to export any very large models with Torad.  However, exporting less then 100 polygons is pretty instantaneous.  I find that when 3D models are overly complex, they were drawn for architectural renderings and I end up re-drawing parts of them anyway.

"I guess I had not thought about Torad for quite some time. How are you
finding the speed of the export process with Torad? I guess the nice
things about this, is that there is probably a group of users who might
be able to support this since we can actually see the source code."

As far as updating and maintaining, are there any legal issues with updating and/or modifying Torad?

Chris,

Thank you for your offer.  I may send you a simple model just to go through the process.

Mark