[Radiance-general] aspect ratio problem

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 17:12:06 CEST 2006

Hi Iebele,

If you have a specific pixel aspect ratio, ra_tiff preserves this
information in it's horizontal/vertical density tags.  If your
application doesn't understand or interpret these tags, your image
won't be displayed correctly.  Oddly enough, Photoshop doesn't
correct the aspect ratio on display.  Photosphere does, as does
Preview.  I don't know what tool you are using when you say that the
aspect ratio is lost in the TIFF.

-Greg