[Radiance-general] Ran2tiff to pict?

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 01:51:21 CEST 2006

Hi Rob,

It's not difficult to replace ra_tiff with ra_pict in ran2tiff, which
I've done for you in the attached (untested) script.

If you can spare $30 (US price), QuickTime Pro is a real bargain
<http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?
productLearnMore=D3380Z/A>.  Highly recommended.

-Greg