[Radiance-general] librtrad.a

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 01:23:59 CEST 2006

Hi Rob,

You're not the first to make the mistake of using Windows in a
misguided attempt to get some work done...

End of line in Unix is "line-feed" (hex 0A), "carriage-return" (hex
0D) in pre-X MacOS, and carriage-return followed by line-feed in
Windows (inherited from DOS, inherited from CP/M).  This has caused
more headaches over the years than just about all the other divergent
standards combined, including the '/' '\' stupidity between DOS/VAX
and Unix.

-Greg