[Radiance-general] Re: ambient setting for very large scenes

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 21:14:23 CEST 2006

Hi Martin,

It's up to LBNL and the people who funded it, I suppose.  You should
write to Eleanor to ask.  I have no problem sharing the model, but
bear in mind that it's more like a set of scripts than a model.  We
only ever look at one floor at a time, since constructing the whole
tower with all those thousands of tubes would be a waste of
resources.  Also, there is the urban model to consider.  I'm not sure
we even have the rights to distribute that.

-Greg