[Radiance-general] Next Radiance workshop in Tempe, Arizona

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 20:21:54 CET 2006

Hi All,

Martin Moeck, who recently moved from Penn State to teaching at
Arizona State University, has agreed to host next year's Radiance
workshop at ASU in Tempe, AZ <http://design.asu.edu/sala/>.  We have
been trying to keep with the alternation between Europe and North
America, to stay within limited travel budgets for everyone at least
every other year.  Since last year we were in Leicester, and Quebec
City didn't work out for 2007 (maybe 2009), I started asking around
for alternatives.  In 2008, I'm hoping we'll be back in Fribourg,
Switzerland, if Raphael's offer is still good.

The next question is about the dates.  We were thinking sometime in
September or early October would be best, but I need some information
from people as to what week would be best.  We want to avoid any
conflicts with school years and other conferences, and take advantage
of colocation opportunities if there are any.  So, please help us out
with anything you know about.

Thanks,