[Radiance-general] Radiance documentation organization

iebele info at iebele.nl
Fri Nov 3 08:53:41 CET 2006

Hi Greg,

I've checked plone. I am not convinced that this will encourage people
to work on the documentation. I haven't seen convincing running examples
yet - maybe others have ?

Concerning Wikipedia:

Please have a look at  http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki.

This is a free software distribution which requires only MySQL, Apache
and PHP to run.

When this wiki software is installed on a server, it /is/ a controlled
environment. Most important feature imho is that only registered users
can edit articles.

What kind of funding is required ? A webserver ?

-Iebele