[Radiance-general] New member

Chris Foster chris.foster at npl.co.uk
Thu May 18 17:53:32 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,

My name is chris and as i have just became a new member of this mailing list so
i thought i would introduce myself. i'm a student undertaking a 4-5 month
placement at npl in order to do my dissertation as part of my one years masters
course. i graduated in physics in 2004, took a year out and have been studying
again since oct. the reason ive joined this mailing list is because i have
chosen to learn how to use radiance for my project. the only trouble being
ive not a very good programmer and ive never seen radiance before tuesday!!
one of my aims is to eventually use it to model a lighting chamber, but as i
started on tuesday i feel im a long way of. so far ive followed most of
tutorial one from the radiance site.
be good to hear from anyone who still uses this list.

thanks chris

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY