[Radiance-general] rtrace seg fault

J. David Maino maino at psu.edu
Fri Mar 24 15:31:06 CET 2006

Greg,

After upgrading to the latest HEAD release I've been running several
different runs over the past day and it seems that the seg fault is
gone, but now there is another message that I am getting:

*** glibc detected *** realloc(): invalid next size: 0x08060248
Aborted
rtrace: signal - Broken pipe

It seems to work OK when I split my sensor input file up into smaller
segments (of 100-200 calculation points) but when I try the whole file
(around 2000 points) is when it has problems now. I'm running the latest
HEAD release on Ubuntu Linux (Breezy Badger) just for reference. For
now, I'm fine with using the "split" command as a workaround and
calculating the contributions in segments, but I was wondering if there
is again perhaps something that I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Dave