[Radiance-general] Environments, platforms in use for Radiance (was: HDR Animation Contest)

Lars Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Fri Mar 24 10:10:32 CET 2006

> Out of interest, what platforms do people here use? I presume it's mostly
> Unix and Unix-like.

Hi,

before this gets flooded with replys - if there is interest in this issue,
we could have a poll about radiance useage (again). This could include
application (visualization / research / daylight / lighting planning) as
well as technical stuff ( machine(s) / os / radiance release including
frontends like rayfront or derivates like radzilla) and general environment
(research / company / freelancer / ...).

This MAY be interesting and cetainly much more informative than if some
people post their os now...

Is there need for that?

CU Lars.