[Radiance-general] organizing scenes with many light sources

Rob Guglielmetti rpg at rumblestrip.org
Wed Mar 15 22:19:42 CET 2006

Gregory J. Ward wrote:

> Actually, I think it was Patrick Ledda who presented this work at the
> conference.  It doesn't appear to be in the notes, unfortunately.

Patrick made a different presentation that year (perception of HDR
scenes).  It may not have been Duncan Brown who gave the presentation
I'm thinking of, but it wasn't Patrick either; it was another Bristol
University student.  Sorry, I can't remember his name!  Cool animation
though.  Presenter, identify yourself!

(OK, this is a bit on the obsessive-compulsive side, but I just looked
at the workshop photos.  Our mystery presenter is in
http://www.radiance-online.org/radiance-workshop1/radworkshop-images/PA011181.JPG,
he's the guy behind and to Patrick Ledda's right.)

- Rob