[Radiance-general] Radiance 2006 Scientific Workshop (7 March Update)

John Mardaljevic jm at dmu.ac.uk
Tue Mar 7 17:23:05 CET 2006

Radiance 2006 Scientific Workshop
11-12 (Mon-Tues) September, Queens Building, De Montfort University,
Leicester, UK.
http://www.iesd.dmu.ac.uk/~jm/radiance2006work.html

Dear Fellows,

Time marches on, and Greg and I would appreciate firm commitments (or
at least expressions of interest) from those planning to attend the
Workshop.

I will post updates/reminders on a regular basis as I start to get
titles for presentations etc.  Here are the first (we hope that these
will whet your appetite):

Calculation of circadian illuminance distribution with Radiance --
Krzysztof Wandachowicz
Tutorial on rtcontrib -- Greg Ward (Provisional title)
Daylight coefficient basics (method used by rtcontrib) -- John
Mardaljevic (Provisional title)

Please send titles for presentations as soon as you can.

The *maximum* registration fee for the Workshop will be £140 (approx
$240US or €200).  Reduced rate (TBC) for speakers, students and early
bookings.

Cheerio for now,

-John

Dr. John Mardaljevic
Senior Research Fellow
Institute of Energy and Sustainable Development
De Montfort University
The Gateway
Leicester
LE1 9BH, UK