[Radiance-general] Radiance on Cygwin: Starting problems

Kirk Thibault kthibault at biomechanicsinc.com
Sun Mar 5 04:21:03 CET 2006

I'm not sure if this applies to Windows, but is your DISPLAY
environment variable set to launch X11 when you invoke rvu?  I'm way
out of my league here, but I know that if I try running rvu from my
Mac OSX Terminal app without the DISPLAY variable set, no dice.  If I
run rvu from my X11 app, it works - I assume it is because in X11,
the default display is X window.

Again, I ain't no Windows person, so I'm shooting from the hip here.

kirk