[Radiance-general] obj2mesh and scaling?

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Wed Mar 1 00:11:50 CET 2006

>> I was thinking of writing my mesh primitive in a small file, apply
>> xform to this and use it than with replmarks -x.

This was basically what Greg proposed in clear text (the
xform-arguments of the mesh primitive, I just somehow managed to
describe it 100x more complicated ;-). Jack's ideas are all right, my
problem is that I have existing files (many) and thus cannot change all
markers. I also have files containing markers for some instances and
references that come already scaled (as both obj2rad and dxf2rad
provide a scale option), with mappings fitting to those. So I cannot
pipe the output of replmarks. I will add a line to my script to write a
small rad-file for each mesh, including the scale transformations, and
use that one with replmarks -x than.

Thanks, CU and good night, Lars.