[Radiance-general] Windows Based Radiance Package

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Wed Jun 28 15:21:33 CEST 2006

> Is there a stand alone version of Radiance that has some sort of interface
> of which you can in import complex geometery?

What exactly do you mean? First, you know radiance-online.org?

If you mean stand-alone as independant from a specific cad, but with
GUI, again, I recommend a look at rayfront from schorsch.com. It CAN be
stand-alone as well as AutoCAD-integrated.

Without GUI, any Radiance-release for windows is able to import complex
geometry over the command-line interface, e.g. the conversion filters.

CU Lars.