[Radiance-general] Windows Based Radiance Package

J. David Maino maino at psu.edu
Wed Jun 28 02:30:56 CEST 2006

There's a program called SPOT (Sensor Placement and Orientation Tool)
that uses Radiance as a back-end. It's mostly for daylighting and
electric lighting integration, and it's kind of a pain to get to work
with your own Radiance models, but there is an excel spreadsheet
interface that is very easy to use. This ease of use comes at the cost
of limited features. You can find out more about it here:
http://www.archenergy.com/SPOT/

Other than that there is always Desktop Radiance:
http://radsite.lbl.gov/deskrad/dradHOME.html

If anyone else knows of any others, I'd be interested to hear about them
as well.

Hope that helps!
Dave