[Radiance-general] Rendering with Radiance

Chris Foster chris.foster at npl.co.uk
Mon Jun 26 15:10:50 CEST 2006

I have just received a copy of this book after a mediocre wait and i must say it is definately worth it! I havent read much of it yet but a quick scan has told me that it has everyhting i need in it. Thanks for such a comprehensive guide Greg and co.

Chris

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY