[Radiance-general] Radiance and lightshelves - a reference article

Carlos Ochoa carlosochoam at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 12:44:52 CEST 2006

Hi Nick!

  I read your email, and here's a reference to an article that I think will be useful:

  "Evaluating visual comfort and performance of three natural lighting systems for deep office buildings in highly luminous climates"

  by Carlos Ernesto Ochoa, Isaac Guedi Capeluto.

  Published on   Building and Environment 41 (2006) 1128–1135.

  Regards,

  Carlos

Correo Yahoo!