[Radiance-general] coherent advice on running Radiance on win32

Kirk Thibault kthibault at biomechanicsinc.com
Mon Jun 19 00:44:53 CEST 2006

I will be taking delivery on a Mac Book Pro 15", 2.16 GHz Core Duo in
a couple of weeks and will try Parallels on it with Windows XP SP2.
i will use it initially for GPS/topo mapping apps (DeLorme topo
synced to my handheld Garmin GPS) so we'll see what that can do.  If
anyone wants me to try a windows app on it, let me know.  Oh, I'll
also be trying Minesweeper as well.  ;-)

kirk