[Radiance-general] coherent advice on running Radiance on win32

Jelle Feringa / EZCT Architecture & Design Research jelle.feringa at ezct.net
Fri Jun 16 14:22:15 CEST 2006

If you think some of these comments are constructive, I'd be happy to share
my experience running Radiance under win32, sure. For now I just think its
important to give new users a few decent hints, rather than referring to a
dead project *dtp-rad*, or a miserable option *cygwin*, and trying to sweet
up Francesco to keep the Radiance mingw distribution going ;)

-jelle

So you volonteer to maintain the Windows section in
the upcomming Radiance Documentation Project?

;-)

Thomas