[Radiance-general] HDR & Isocontour help.

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:50:25 CEST 2006

Hi Chris,

If anyone should be kicked off, it's me -- I've been answering e-
mails when I'm rushed and tired and doing a bad job of it, so
apologies to everyone.

You are correct that the last value reported (the one with an 'L'
next to it) in rvu is the luminance in candelas/meter^2, or nits.  To
get illuminance instead, turn on the -i option via the "set i y"
command in rvu then do the trace again.  You can switch irradiance
mode off again with "set i n".

I hope this helps!
-Greg