[Radiance-general] rad and/or mgf to 3ds/dxf

Francesco Anselmo pisuke at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jul 24 23:33:22 CEST 2006

Ciao Cristiano,

If I understand well, you need to recover your lost 3d model in a usable
format from a .rad file.

You can try to use this little python script I've just written and added
to my website:
http://www.bozzograo.net/radiance/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=getit&lid=17
to convert it to obj (no materials yet, sorry!)

I hope you may find it useful.

Cheers,

Francesco