[Radiance-general] ies data.

Bleicher, Thomas T-Bleicher at bdp.co.uk
Tue Jul 18 17:02:55 CEST 2006

Hello Chris.

You don't need exactly the IES files mentioned in the book.
You can get them from any manufacturer from their website.

You just have to figure out how the navigation of the catalogues
and download of the IES files work ...

The results you will get will differ from the results of the book,
so you can't check your procedures against the book.

Thomas

  _____