[Radiance-general] ies data.

Chris Foster chris.foster at npl.co.uk
Tue Jul 18 11:57:50 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

Im after more help im afraid, but hopefully only a quick question.

Im following RwithR book and am attempting to do scene 2. On pages 161 and 163 of the book (I am trying to make some spotlights for the art gallery) it mentions that the IES photometric files i need are on the website. I cant find them! Can someone tell me where there are please.

I thought i had all the support files downloaded alreayd when i got radiance but as i did a file search and i didnt come up with anything, obviously not.

Thanks

Chris

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY