[Radiance-general] New images and Benchmark updates

Mark Stock mstock at umich.edu
Fri Jan 27 02:35:13 CET 2006

Radiance users,

In this, the final day before the SIGGRAPH Art Gallery deadline,
I would like to share with whomever is interested some of the
pieces that I will be submitting. They were all created in
Radiance (duh) and have been scaled down 5:1 or 6:1. I hope this
counts as "giving back" to the Radiance community in some way.

(these are all temporary URLs and they are all > 1.2 MB JPEGs)

"Open House"
http://mark.technolope.org/transfer/img04_2400.jpg

"Boil"
http://mark.technolope.org/transfer/img05_1800.jpg

"Dynamo"
http://mark.technolope.org/transfer/img31_2400.jpg

In other news, I have finally updated my Benchmark page with
results that were given to me up to 4 months ago. I welcome any
new contributions you may have. Parallel results may have to
wait, as there are unresolved timing issues with the Linux
platform.

Thanks!

Mark