[Radiance-general] OGLE - OpenGL capture

Kirk Thibault kthibault at biomechanicsinc.com
Wed Jan 25 04:33:42 CET 2006

This is not a Radiance-specific post, but an interesting little app
that I came across - as a lot of us model things in 3D, I thought the
PC (XP to be exact) users among us might give it a whirl and let us
Mac users know how cool this is.

http://ogle.eyebeamresearch.org/

The app logs the 3D data passed through the OpenGL DLL and "captures"
the 3D data, essentially creating a 3D screen grab of any OpenGL 3D
object you may come across.  It appears that you can then import the
object into a 3D app like Maya and proceed as usual.

kirk