[Radiance-general] splitting a render by light sources - rtcontrib

william reynolds william.reynolds at oriel.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 24 15:48:47 CET 2006

hi

i've trying out rtcontrib on this, but whatever settings i use i seem to
get just a black screen out. if i run rpict witht the same settings (ie
the same view and opt files) i get a good picture (although obviously
using all the lights).
does anyone have any suggestions what i might be doing wrong?
thanks
will

ps i am just following the example usage of rtcontrib,  given below.