[Radiance-general] 2006 Radiance Workshop

John Mardaljevic jm at dmu.ac.uk
Mon Jan 23 16:39:30 CET 2006

Dear Radiance aficionados,

The 2006 Radiance Workshop will be held at De Montfort University
(Leicester, UK) sometime in September.

The Workshop will last two days and follow the same format as
previous events.  We will try to keep prices much the same as before
(i.e. in the region of US$200-250 for the registration, less for
speakers).

To allow for some flexibility in planning, I have provisionally
booked a room during both the first and third (full) weeks in
September [1].  I will need to finalise the booking in the next week
or two.  Please respond as soon as possible giving your preference.

Option A:   7-8 September (Thu-Fri)
Option B: 18-19 September (Mon-Tue)

It would greatly assist the organisers if firm bookings could be made
sooner rather than later.  I will send more details once we have
settled on a preferred date.  The tally stands at 1 for Option B (my
preferred date).

I look forward to hearing from you -- soon.

-John

[1] Greg asked that I avoid the second week, so please don't ask for
that.

PS.  The Queens Building is a (rather famous) low energy building
with natural ventilation and copious daylight (weather permitting).

Inside views here:
http://www.dmu.ac.uk/aboutdmu/campuses/vt/unidemrjm.jsp
Outside here:
http://www.dmu.ac.uk/aboutdmu/campuses/vt/unidemrcm.jsp
(Building with glass walkways between projecting wings)

Dr. John Mardaljevic
Senior Research Fellow
Institute of Energy and Sustainable Development
De Montfort University
The Gateway
Leicester
LE1 9BH, UK