[Radiance-general] lightpipes/ports

Erico Rosa erosa at gsd.harvard.edu
Sat Jan 14 19:24:51 CET 2006

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the pointer. I've downloaded the pmap 4.3 version and tried
to compile/install (after performing a fresh installation of radiance
3.7), but the pmap installation is unsuccessful, with the following
error messages being generated by 'makeall install' during the
compilation:

../lib/libpmap.a(pmapmat.o)(.text+0xf64): In function
`anisoSpecPhotonScatter':
: undefined reference to `getacoords'
../lib/libpmap.a(pmapmat.o)(.text+0x1afb): In function
`dielectricPhotonScatter' :
: undefined reference to `mylog'
../lib/libpmap.a(pmapmat.o)(.text+0x1b26): In function
`dielectricPhotonScatter' :
: undefined reference to `mylog'
../lib/libpmap.a(pmapmat.o)(.text+0x1b51): In function
`dielectricPhotonScatter' :
: undefined reference to `mylog'
../lib/libpmap.a(pmapmat.o)(.text+0x1db1): In function
`dielectricPhotonScatter' :
: undefined reference to `mylog'
../lib/libpmap.a(pmapmat.o)(.text+0x1dd9): In function
`dielectricPhotonScatter' :
: undefined reference to `mylog'
../lib/libpmap.a(pmapmat.o)(.text+0x1e01): more undefined references to
`mylog' follow
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [mkpmap] Error 1
make: Target `install' not remade because of errors. ~/rad3R7/ray/src

Do you have any idea of what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance,

Erico