[Radiance-general] validation's broken link

Alexa I. Ruppertsberg A.I.Ruppertsberg at Bradford.ac.uk
Fri Jan 13 19:27:50 CET 2006

Oh, thanks for pointing that out.

Try:
http://josaa.osa.org/upcoming_pdf.cfm?id=62891

I tried to verify that right now, but the page loads forever. This is copied
from a presentation.

Hope it works.

alexa

Quoting "Evangelos D. Christakou" <vangelis at unb.br>:

> Alexa,
>
> your link above is broken, could you please fix it?
>
> cherrs,
>
> vangelis
>

> <grego> Here is ours, currently in press:
> <grego>
> <grego> A. I. Ruppertsberg and M. Bloj, 2006, Rendering complex scenes for
> <grego> psychophysics
> <grego> using RADIANCE: how accurate can you get?, J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, in
> <grego> press.
> <grego>
> <grego> for a free download of the non-typeset version go here:
> <grego> http://josaa.osa.org/upcoming_pdf.cfm?id=63954
> <grego>

This mail sent through IMP: http://webmail.brad.ac.uk
To report misuse from this email address forward the message
and full headers to misuse at bradford.ac.uk