[Radiance-general] WebHDR - update

Axel Jacobs a.jacobs at londonmet.ac.uk
Tue Jan 10 02:46:29 CET 2006

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce quite a bucket load of improvements to WebHDR.

For those of you who are unaware of WebHDR: It's a web-based package on
top of Greg's hdrgen, allowing you to generate HDR images on-line. We use
it for teaching purposes on our Masters course.

Here are the improvements:
- interactive Luminance Map
- demo mode
- updates/corrections everywhere
- facilitates Response Curve Calibration and Absolute Luminance Calibration
- output of tone-mapped JPEG
- gallery page
- option to remove lens flare
- histograms are generated for every uploaded image
- 'Test your camera' page to make sure your camera is supported by WebHDR
- now supports more cameras than Greg's hdrgen

Please do give it a try. If you don't have an exposure bracketed sequence
at hand, please upload any old picture to the Camera Test page to help me
improve the software. Your uploads are completely anonymous.

Cheers

Axel