[Radiance-general] Radiance under Mac

Reinhart, Christoph Christoph.Reinhart at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Wed Feb 8 21:02:41 CET 2006

Dear colleagues,

John, you will like to hear this. One of our Postdocs bought a Mac Box
and I am trying to install Radiance on it. At first I had trouble
compiling Radiance since no ggc was on it. So I installed the gcc
package. Now, it keeps on complaining that it does not find the standard
libraries such as studio.h. Would anybody know off-hand which packages
need to be installed on the Mac so that Radiance compiles? Also, when I
use the pre-installed binaries, 'ximage' is missing the file
/usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.6.dylib. Which package do I need to get that
running?

Christoph

PS: Windows forever:)