[Radiance-general] Re: RGB values for different glazings

Rob Guglielmetti rpg at rumblestrip.org
Sun Apr 30 17:20:45 CEST 2006

On Apr 30, 2006, at 7:49 AM, John An wrote:

> Ramana,
> For an accurate description of commercially available glazing
> types, you can
> use the program Window from LBNL to export Radiance definitions.

Ramana,

You could also use Optics 5, also rom LBNL, which includes a huge
database of commercial glazings (including Viracon) that you can
easily export to Radiance format.  Window will allow you to create
custom assemblies.

Here are some links:
http://windows.lbl.gov/materials/optics5/default.htm
http://windows.lbl.gov/software/window/window.html

John, I see you are now working at Atelier Ten in New York City?
Cool!  You are only 12 blocks from my old office, and are _very_
close to where I worked before that.  You are also dangerously close
to Duke's, purveyors of excellent cajun food and weapons-grade
margaritas.  That is a great neighborhood and I wish you the best of
luck there. Say hi to Jochen for me.

- Rob