[Radiance-general] Import from Ecotect to Radiance

John An ja at a10nyc.com
Thu Apr 20 14:06:53 CEST 2006

Fabienne,
If I understand your problem correctly, then the DOS window appears and then
quickly disappears without any error message. If this is the case, the most
likely cause of your problem is that you have defined a material that
Radiance cannot find (as Christoph mentioned). What I would recommend as a
troubleshooting step is to redefine the materials of all objects in your
model into a material in the Ecotect library, and then try rendering. Please
let us know if the issue persists.

--
John An
Environmental Designer