[Radiance-general] subtended sun angle in gensky and gendaylit

John Mardaljevic jm at dmu.ac.uk
Thu Apr 6 17:59:58 CEST 2006

Hi Jan,

I followed your discussion in the first e-mail.  Reading it did
remind me of the (sort of) related issue which I came across a while
back and always meant to share with this group, but never got round
to doing so before.  Hence my contribution.

As this thread has been broadened somewhat (or slightly hijacked):
Christoph - do you set a direct normal threshold in DAYSIM as
suggested by Francesco?

 > and usually totally discard the direct normal solar component if
lower
 > than 120 W/m2

-John

Dr. John Mardaljevic
Senior Research Fellow
Institute of Energy and Sustainable Development
De Montfort University
The Gateway
Leicester
LE1 9BH, UK