Re Re: [Radiance-general] mgfilt, degree Kelvin into spectral data

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 17:49:38 CEST 2006

Hi Christian,

The two spectra do not have to be normalized to the same value.  In
fact, you can multiply the cspec output by mgfilt by the lumens of
your light source and the transmission of your filter (between 0 and
1 at each wavelength) and get something related to the lumen output
over the spectrum.

Man pages for MGF can be found on the website -- I assumed you had this:

	http://radsite.lbl.gov/mgf/

-Greg