[Radiance-general] reg texture/picture mapping

G.S.Monga gurneet.singh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 09:10:47 CEST 2006

hi all,

I have got a problem regarding texture/picture mapping on  a surface.I have
got a surface of dimension 100X100 units and a picture of 10.0x.20.0 units.I
am able to fill the surface by scaling the picture .
Now i want this picture to fill the whole surface, maintaining the original
size of 10.0x 20.0 i.e.
10 picture should come in x- direction and 5 in y direction.Also is there
any option in radiance texture mapping that automatically repeats the
picture and maps it  to any surface to fill the whole surface maintaing the
original size of texture/picture

I hope i was able to communicate the problem correctly

regards
Gurneet