[Radiance-general] RADIANCE and Unix shells

Kirk Thibault kthibault at biomechanicsinc.com
Fri Sep 30 15:57:51 CEST 2005

Thanks to all with the valuable advice.  I think I'm going to strike
out on the Python path, as I have already started with Python and it
seems that Radiance and Python are quite adaptable for the mostly
simple things i;d like to experiment with.  As always, I appreciate
the knowledge collected in this mail group.

Cheers,

kirk

Kirk L. Thibault, Ph.D.
kthibault at biomechanicsinc.com