[Radiance-general] RADIANCE and Unix shells

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Thu Sep 29 19:29:56 CEST 2005

Hi Kirk,

Depending on what you are trying to do you may want to consider
something more robust in terms of programming features such as Perl or
Python. I am a huge fan of Perl which is extremely robust. On the other
hand I know that Georg Mischler is quite a proponent of Python which is
also quite robust.

Regards,

-Jack