[Radiance-general] mksource Manual Page?

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 17:46:10 CEST 2005

Hi Kirk,

The mksource manual page is part of the official release, so you
don't have to get it from HEAD.  Even if you download the binaries,
you still need to grab the official release to get the current
versions of all the library files.  I.e., you must run "makeall
library".  The manual pages sit in ray/doc/man with each release.

I'm not always good about keeping radsite.lbl.gov updated with the
latest man pages, as it's a bit of a pain to convert everything to HTML.

To access the online CVS system, you don't need to know anything
about CVS.

-Greg