[Radiance-general] CIE xyY to Radiance rgb Conversion

Axel Jacobs a.jacobs at londonmet.ac.uk
Tue Oct 18 22:11:40 CEST 2005

I am not much help at the moment, as I have just swapped over my graphics
card in anticipation of a new computer, so 'faint' colours are all white
on my screen.

Please give
http://www.learn.londonmet.ac.uk/student/resources/radiance/colourcalc.shtml
a try. It's been some time since I wrote it, but the range of Y that I
used (references are within the JS source code) is 0..100, which seemed to
be most commonly used, not 0..1. I realise that Y should only change the
brightness, not the hue, but anyhow--so far it has worked for me... kinda
rightish...

Having said that, don't knock the easyrgb crowd. All formulae are
published on their site. Well done.
> http://www.easyrgb.com/calculator.php

Just my 2 pence.

Axel