[Radiance-general] OT: Daylight Designer/Engineer Wanted

Zack Rogers zrogers at archenergy.com
Tue Oct 18 17:21:07 CEST 2005

Dear Colleagues,

We (Architectural Energy Corporation) are looking to add another
daylighting engineer to our staff.  Understanding of lighting
engineering and Radiance knowledge/experience are key skills, hence the
post here.  See the ad below.

Engineer / Daylighting Designer -- National building energy research and
consulting firm seeks F/T engineer in the Daylighting Design Group .
Required: solid understanding of lighting engineering concepts; lighting
analysis software expertise; communication and writing skills.
Preferred: engineering degree; programming, daylighting, and Radiance
experience; familiarity with LEED.  For more information, see
_www.archenergy.com_.  Resume / salary requirements to:
_zrogers at archenergy.com_ or fax to Zack / 303-444-4304.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.  The position is for the
Boulder, Colorado office.

Regards,
Zack

--