[Radiance-general] starting rpict -S 1 -P pfile

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 17:21:09 CEST 2005

Hi Lars,

You don't need the -P or -PP option to synchronize rpict using -o.
If you read the man page carefully, you'll see that the coordination
happens simply because rpict -S skips -o outputs that are already
started.  This is the same way -PP works, so the two functions are
orthogonal.

-Greg

P.S.  You could use ranimate for this purpose, but there's no real
advantage, and you would have to turn frame interpolation off.