[Radiance-general] Compamb Problems

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 06:21:21 CEST 2005

Hi Marcus,

Mea culpa.  It seems I introduced a bug in the total command when I
added the ability to read binary data back in June, and didn't notice
it because it only happens when the -p and -m options are combined,
as they are in compamb.

Download and compile the latest total.c from CVS by following the
link below:

     http://www.radiance-online.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/
ray/src/cal/total.c?rev=1.5&content-type=text/plain

Put it in the ray/src/cal directory and rerun "rmake install" there.

Sorry about that, but thanks very much for finding this bug.

-Greg