[Radiance-general] Evaluation study to be published

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 19:11:52 CET 2005

Hi Alexa,

Thanks for sharing this!  I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but
just glanced at the abstract and summary.  You might find the
following reference useful as a means to obtain better color accuracy
without resorting to a spectral calculation:

Ward, Greg, Elena Eydelberg-Vileshin, "Picture Perfect RGB Rendering
Using Spectral Prefiltering and Sharp Color Primaries," Thirteenth
Eurographics Workshop on Rendering (2002), P. Debevec and S. Gibson
(Editors), June 2002.  <http://www.anyhere.com/gward/papers/egwr02/>.

-Greg