[Radiance-general] set overflow

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Mon Nov 21 18:24:40 CET 2005

Hey all,

There are a couple of things here. You should probably try to take a
look at the geometry and see if there is any extra/duplicate geomery.
Doubled up geomery can oftern be a cause for a set overflow like this.
You should be able to control a lot with -r.

Guilio's suggestion is also an excellent one. I have found that I can
deal with much more complex geometry sets with obj2mesh. And it looks
like the file size of the rtm is typically smaller than a corresponding
oct file.

-Jack