[Radiance-general] set overflow

Giulio Antonutto Giulio.Antonutto at arup.com
Mon Nov 21 17:17:12 CET 2005

have you tried with mesh?
(obj2mesh)

-----Original Message-----
From: radiance-general-bounces at radiance-online.org
[mailto:radiance-general-bounces at radiance-online.org] On Behalf Of
atelier iebele abel
Sent: 21 November 2005 16:18
To: Radiance general discussion
Subject: [Radiance-general] set overflow

Hi,

I have downloaded some nice (and very complex)  furniture-geometry from
the internet that I like to render in Radiance, but when I create an
octree I get the "set overflow in addobject" error. The -r -and -n
option do not help.

Is there a way to just skip the 'wrong' geometry (that is causing the
error) in oconv ?
Any other options (instead of modelling the furniture myself) ?

-Iebele