[Radiance-general] -ar and large scenes

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 01:07:07 CET 2005

Hi Rob,

Actually, -ar 0 just turns off the limit to value spacing, so you'll
basically get one interreflection calculation per pixel on inside
corners.  Interpolation still takes place when surfaces are farther
apart.  To turn off interpolation altogether, you'd have to set -aa
0, which is another (somewhat more drastic) approach to the scaling
problem.

-Greg