[Radiance-general] -ar and large scenes

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 00:46:25 CET 2005

If your outdoor scene is hundreds of times larger than your indoor
scene, you are probably better off setting -ar 0 and just suffering
the long render times in the inside corners.  If the bounding cube is
less than a hundred times larger than your interior space, then just
increase your -ar setting by the corresponding factor, or let rad
figure it out for you.

-Greg